I’m sure you know how important it is to develop a healthy hair regimen. Being able to track your goals, hair techniques and the products you use in your hair is part of that. That’s why I’m excited to introduce these hot NEW planners from Just Grow Already.
Jen from Just Grow Already created and published a very helpful planner (368 pages worth) to help you reach your hair goals and more. Not only does the planner offer a place for you to journal and track your hair regimen, it offers so much more. Check out the full list of features:
- 2016 Month-at-glance calendar overview – great for keeping track of everything in your life
- Weekly planner for 2016 to help you plan your day’s activities (hair related or not)
- 50+ hair tips for natural, relaxed, and transitioning hair
- 8 pages of encouragement for you to stay the course toward healthy hair
- An Action plan – to help you implement and put into practice your healthy hair regimen
- Space to journal your monthly goals
- Charts to keep track of your Wash days
- Space for you to note your product purchases
- Budget charts for all your product purchasing decisions
This Hair Planner Journal is available in 3 design colors (blue, yellow and pink) and is an actual physical planner (not just an eBook). It’s selling for a meager $14.99 and what you get out of this planner is worth SO much more than you would get from the average planner sold at book stores.
The large space for writing coupled with the helpful hair tips makes this an invaluable resource for ladies looking to have their best hair. buy your Just Grow Already Hair Journal here.