Sometimes a girl just needs some pampering time with her gal pals. The problem is you may not feel like planning it all. Well, have I got something to share with you!
L’OCCITANE offers a Friends Night Out and will plan a party for you! You can invite up to five friends and take credit for being the hostess with the mostess.
L’OCCITANE will pamper you and your girlfriends with signature beauty rituals. This is ideal for bridal parties, sorority get-togethers, small office gatherings or just because you want to! (and in some cases need to!). And here’s the best part…
Everything is completely FREE of charge at any of L’OCCITANE’s 190+ free standing boutiques nationwide. You’ll find a listing here: http://usa.loccitane.com/retail-boutiques-list,82,1,51362,437041.htm
L’OCCITANE Friends Night Out Includes:
- A two-hour private event at L’OCCITANE for the host and up to five of his/her friends on the day of their choice
- A “Pampering Master Class” – with a choice of three themes:
* Skincare (mini-facials)
* Body care (signature hand massages)
* Fragrance (fragrance personality testing)
- An exclusive 10% discount toward the purchases of any product during the two hour event
- A thank you gift for the host
- Refreshments, including rosé wine
This is an amazing offer and it’s available in just about every state! I don’t about you but I don’t think I could throw as elaborate of a party on my own 🙂
L’OCCITANE NEW Shea Butter Pampering Treats
As if Friends Night Out weren’t enough L’OCCITANE has also launched a new Shea Butter line which you may be able to sample should you book an event.
The full line of L’OCCITANE’s Shea Butter products includes:
- The Softest Embrace Rich Body Cream
- The Sweetest Kiss Lip Balm
- The Strongest Commitment Solidarity Soap
- The Greatest Love of All Hand Cream
Love the names!
To find out more about these skin care products, including the retail prices from L’OCCITANE, visit http://usa.loccitane.com The products will be available on October 9th, 2013.
In celebration of L’OCCITANE’s launching a new Shea Butter line, they are giving away some of their New Limited Edition Shea products – the Greatest Love of All Hand Cream and The Strongest Commitment Solidarity Soap in Tender Rose (Picture at the top of this post).
If you want to be entered to win it, simply follow the rules on the Rafflecopter below:
RULES: Must reside in the United States. Must be over 18 years of age or have your parents permission to enter the giveaway. This giveaway will be quick and will run through midnight on October 11th, 2013. This is a sponsored giveaway and the winner will be chosen at random on October 13th, 2013.