When you think of beauty, what comes to mind? Hair? Make-up? Skin care?
It’s all of the above really but the quickie beauty tips I’m going to share have nothing to do with hair (not that I don’t have tips for that!). I’m thinking that you can probably pull your hair together pretty quickly so that it looks decent but you may need to do a little extra to prepare the “rest” of you 🙂
When you have a last minute social function (ie. a date, happy hour) to attend after being at the office (or school) all day, you will want to “freshen up.” Here are some tips to help you get the job done in record time:
- Keep eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss on hand at all times. These are the basics and can freshen up your look in just a couple of minutes. There’s no need to add blush and eye shadow. These 3 will having you looking cute in no time!
- Not into lip gloss? You can rock a red lip with the red lipstick of your choice. I recommend a matte red for a polished look. Plus, it can work double time as a blush if you want to look even more made up.
- Keep a small roll on bottle of fragrance oil like LaVanila natural fragrance oil in your purse. It’s a light all natural fragrance oil made from essential oils that lifts your mood too!
- Never leave home without your oil blotter sheets! Even if you don’t have oily skin, you can use them to touch up smudges of makeup. More often than not though, your skin will have some form of oil that needs to be blotted away.
- Keep some eye cream on hand in case of “emergencies.” Eyes tend to get puffy throughout the day. Since, I work near a Whole Foods, I scored some samples of eye creme which I keep in my purse.
I’m a pretty low maintenance kind of gal but I can freshen up my look with these few simple tips. You can too!
Do you have any quick beauty tips? Share them in the comments section below!