Next up in the Sophisticated Bun Series is a nice little bun I created with nothing but hair pins. I didn’t use any scrunchies or banana clips. I didn’t even use any gels to smooth my edges.
I washed my hair 2 days before doing this style and let it dry in two ponytails secured with Goodie Flex barrettes.
1) Moisturized hair with Shea Moisture Organic Coconut Hibiscus Curl and Style Milk
2) Parted hair on the side and sectioned off the front in 2 sections.
3) Proceed to french roll the back section of hair half way up, pinning with hair pins.
4) Twisted the remaining hair of the french roll into a bun, pinning with hair pins.
5) Flat twisted the left section back toward the top of the bun and pinned around with hair pins.
6) Repeated the same flat twisting technique of the left section for the right section.
The little decorative hair combs in the back were part of a cute hair accessory set I bought.