Last updated on June 29th, 2020 at 05:27 pm
I’m thankful for the manufacturers that offer natural hair products. These are the brands I’ll buy again and again. Then there are brands that I have tried just once and my hair said, “Don’t you ever again.” We won’t talk about those.
Let’s talk about the hair products that I am scraping the bottom of the jar/bottle and will probably blame an unsuspecting party for using up the last drop if I don’t repurchase them soon:
- Curls Blueberry Control Paste
- Shea Moisture JBCO Strengthen, Grow and Restore Mask
- Eden Bodyworks Coconut Co-wash
And, here are the products I need to buy now that I’m doing the Curly Girl Method as I mentioned in my first wash day chronicle:
- Tresemme Naturals Conditioner
- Trader Joe’s Nourish Spa Conditioner (Hey, I need to rotate each week!)
- Kinky Curly Curling Custard (I’ve been itching to try this!)
In the following two videos I share all of the hair products (some are not Curly Girl friendly so I will shelf those until I discover if my hair changes by omitting them) I brought along into 2015 that my hair love love loves. It’s not as much as what many naturals use and I’m good with that. I’m pretty stocked on all but the ones I list above.