Stop Breakage & Improve Length Retention
Caring for Fine Natural Hair is Easy When You Know How
As of 2013, I’ve been natural for over 10 years. I’ve learned a lot of tips and tricks to care for my 3C/4A/B typed naturally curly hair. In the process, I’ve also discovered a ton of styling tips for fine natural hair like mine and have a lot of fun creating styles.
Here at Fine Natural Hair and Faith, you’ll find scores of tips that will help guide you on your way to a healthier head of hair using practical tips and God as your Source. I’ve linked the Hair categories at the bottom of this page.
Grab a natural hair planner or journal to help you nail your hair routines
Hair Planners & Journals
Printable hair care planners, journals and planner insert pages
Bible study planners, trackers and Christian planner downloads
Fun beauty related printables, not necessarily hair related
Fine Natural Hair Tips: Length Retention
Utilizing Protective Styles
Protective styling is a very effective means of retaining length. More importantly, when it comes to fine natural hair the less you handle it the better.
You’ll find protective styles that will inspire you to create your own. Here are just a few:
Indian Herbal Hair Care
One of the greatest gifts from God for your hair care is natural herbs. That’s because herbs are so powerful – not just for your hair but for your health too!
I’ve discovered over time, how potent herbs can be and have experienced thicker, denser, and stronger hair because of them.
Visit the navigation above for herbal hair remedies and DIY hair recipes.
Two herbal hair guides
Below you’ll find a beginner’s guide to one of the most used herbs (Henna) for natural hair care. Then, below that is another resource with some tips on how to use natural oils in your hair:
Tip: Don’t forget to visit the links in those resources. They all tie together to help you with your fine hair
Quick & Natural Hairstyles
Here’s a couple more that were shared in the past:
For all hair related posts, visit the individual hair categories:
- DIY-Herbal Hair – Articles linked in this category are referenced by some as Ayurvedic hair care. As a Christian, I don’t credit Ayurveda (a Hindu practice) but the Creator.
- Growth and Retention – Here you’ll fine every tip imaginable to help you grow thin strands and keep them from breaking off
- Hair Styling – Keeping things simple, the hairstyles here are either easy or fast!
- Hair Regimens – What works for one may not work for another. Basically, I give you choices of hair regimens that work for fine natural hair
- General Hair Info – This category is where I put basically anything that’s not about styling, herbs, hair growth, length retention, hair products or hair styling. In other words, you’ll find things like “How to organize your hair products.” That kind of thing.
- Natural Hair Products – Here you’ll find my two cents on natural hair products that are loved and even those I don’t love so much
Lastly, for a bit of faith and inspiration visit this category.
While most of what’s shared here is about hair care and inspiration for those with fine strands, as a Christian I share on that as well. Sometimes you’ll discover I write articles on hair care that interwove the two.