If you’ve never heard of the RevAir (Reverse Air) hair dryer or you’ve heard of it but wondering what it would be like using RevAir on fine hair, then this post is for you!
When I first got the RevAir, I thought I knew how to use it. I read all the instructions and watched a ton of videos. Boy, was I ball of nerves! Check out the two live videos where it took me a minute to figure it all out:
As I mentioned in the video, this was my first time using it and I didn’t use a heat protectant. I could have definitely got straighter hair but I didn’t want to chance it.
However, this device is so so gentle that even though I didn’t use heat protectant my strands were still in well condition afterward (especially my ends). I didn’t lose hair like when using a blow dryer. The RevAir sucks water out of the hair and the amount of heat used to dry is half that of a normal blow dryer.
For fine hair, this is a God send because our hair type is very fragile. So, if you are going to blow out your hair, the RevAir is the way to go.
But It’s Expensive
Yes, I know that was probably what you were thinking. But, let me ask you this. How much are your fine strands worth to you?
I’m going to be very truthful here. I thought this device was far too expensive as well. $300-$400 for a hair dryer??? I just felt like this insane. But, then I kept watching the reviews and thought, “Man if I can save some strands I could actually stretch and blow my hair out more often.”
If worst comes to worst, if I didn’t love it, I was certainly going to take them up on their 30-day Own It. Love It. Guarantee.
Why The Benefits of Using RevAir on Fine Hair Outweigh the Cost
Now that I’ve had the opportunity to use Revair on my fine, medium density natural hair, as well as on my daughter’s fine high density natural hair, here’s where I discovered using the RevAir on fine hair is most beneficial:
- You can stretch your hair in the most gentle way possible. It’s even more gentle than other stretching methods like banding and threading, which require tension to be applied to the hair for a long period of time). I had NO hair in the filter!
- Little to no frizz! This is due to their patented technology drying hair in the natural direction of the cuticle.
- Revair dries your hair 3x faster so that’s way less manipulation
- Your fine strands will no longer “fry.” That’s because the amount of heat used is so minimal
- You can twist your hair up and eliminate the shrinkage in a few minutes by “Reving” the twists. This way each of your hairs are already protected (being twisted up). Then, you are able to gently elongate them so that when you take them down, there’s no tangling
- You can now extend your wash days. (translated: less manipulation!)
- Lastly, what shocked me the most was how my hair was not detangled but after using Revair, my hair was was actually easier to finger detangle. This right here is what made the purchase even more worth while for me. As you know, detangling fine hair can be a nightmare as the hairs like to sometimes tangle back up while you are detangling them. Argh!
How to Make Buying a RevAir Affordable
By now I hope you are convinced that the RevAir is worth its coins. I love it so much I’ve decided to become an affiliate and of course, that means I can pass on some savings.
If you’ve read this far, then let me help you out with getting your own life changing device in a more affordable way.
Many people can’t afford (or don’t want) to drop the money for this reverse air dryer all up front. Here are some ways to make it more affordable (no interest):
- Use Afterpay. The payments are deducted from the account of your choosing every two weeks until paid off. This is usually 3-4 payments depending on if you just get Revair or the full package containing accessories
Use PayPal Credit. Due to the amount of the cost, you get 6 full months to pay for the charge with no interest. This is how I purchased mine. I’ll be paid up in just 3 months by making payments of approximately $100 a month.
Set up a payment plan in a separate bank (or sinking funds) account from your regular bills if you’re not with using any form of debt. Then, pay yourself until you have the full amount available. Depending on how much you save, you could be revving in no time flat!
Get RevAir Here (Using coupon code FINEHAIR10 will save you 10% – excluding sales item)