There’s nothing like over hauling your hair regimen to restart your natural hair journey.
When you have lofty hair goals, it’s going to take a solid hair care regimen to help you reach them. So, if your current hair regimen isn’t working, it’s time to try a new one.
Types of Hair Regimens
When you think of hair regimens, what do you think of? A hair regimen is more than how you layer products on to your hair but it is inclusive of it.
Here are some types of hair regimens that you can work on developing for your own hair:
- Weekly wash routine
- How you moisturize your hair
- Trimming schedule
- Method for moisturizing and sealing
- Growth stimulating
- Hair styling
- Regimens based on porosity and hair type
Below you’ll find a number of sample hair regimens to accomplish many types of hair routines. Some are right here on Fine Natural Hair and Faith. Others are from around the web:
- Healthy hair regimens for fine natural hair
- 7 Ways to Get Moisture into Natural hair
- A Minimalist Hair Regimen
- Winter Hair Care Techniques
- 5 Hair Care Routines
- Curlcentric’s Hair Growth Regimen
- Fine Natural Hair and Faith’s Hair Growth Regimen
- Natural and Herbal Hair Regimen
- Girl vs Curl Natural Hair Regimen for Moisture and Growth
- Natural Hair Rules Moisturizing Natural Hair Regimen
Regardless to which natural hair regimen you decide to try, give it time before you decide it does not work. The techniques and products used will work hand in hand so while the technique you use may not seem to work, try it with a different product before making the decision to ditch for good. The same goes with using different techniques with different hair products. It’s going to take a bit of trial and error. Use a hair journal to keep track.
With the above list of hair regimens, you’re bound to find one that works at helping you take your hair to the next level. Here’s to a new beginning!
This post is part of the New Beginnings Hair Care Series